Let me start by asking you this question, how can I help you?
- What is it that you are looking for by searching the internet?
- Are you looking for answers?
- Are you looking for a new direction for you to take your life in?
- Are you confused and need some clarification?
Readings are a complicated thing. The intention behind the reading, yours and mine, has to be clear within ourselves, and your question or request for help needs to be true to you. Yes, readings do contain warnings, a pinch of fortune telling, but not what you think, or how readings are portrayed in movies or other media outlets.
Readings are about what you need, as the deck of cards is used as a communication tool for your guides (or angels) to speak to my guides, with the information revealed to me just as I start to turn the cards over. I’ve learned that the cards will always give you what you need, not necessarily what you want to hear or see.
That’s my motive every time I pick up a deck of cards; be they tarot, angel or another form of oracle cards. Honesty is required on both sides; you as the questioner, me as the reader. It’s an exchange, between guides, between us.
- What do you need to do to be happier?
- What do you need to release, forgive and let go of to be happier?
- Is it a situation that holds you back, or a person?
- Does your job satisfy you still, or is now the time to shake things up and head down a new career path?
- Is your health affected by stress, are your relationships fulfilling your heart?
These are just some of the questions I have asked over my years of service. The decks of cards that I use help to hone in on the answers you are looking for, and even the ones you didn’t know to ask for.
Yes, that lends a hand to the mystery behind divination tools such as tarot, but that’s part of the fun, the charm and the enchantment.