Booking Terms and Conditions
Jewel loves to give the best possible customer service. Jewel believes that a component of this relies on both herself and her clients clearly understanding what her services involves and how she operates.
Please read the following terms and conditions prior to paying any deposits or arranging your appointment with Jewel.
- To confirm your appointment, you must provide your name, address, telephone number and email address.
- If you need to cancel your appointment or rearrange your appointment, I require 48 hours’ notice for you to avoid a 20% cancellation fee.
- If you do not show up for your appointment, you will be charged for the cost of your entire appointment.
- To book your party, your full contact details, including address, telephone number and email address and a 25% deposit is required to confirm your booking.
- If you need to cancel or rearrange the party, I require 48 hours’ notice, and the deposit will be refunded to you should you decide to cancel, minus any transaction fees.
If you need to cancel with less than 48 hours’ notice, the deposit is non-refundable.
- Before any reading can commence, you will be required to fill in a form to confirm your contact details, and read, sign, print and date a disclaimer. Be advised that the reading is tailored individually to each person, and that I may touch on sensitive subjects or issues for you and your friends. This is all part of your reading, and the reason why this may occur is that the cards show me things that you or friends may need to deal with to move forward in life.
- If you are under 18 years of age, your parent or guardian will need to also confirm their contact details, and sign, print, and date your disclaimer, as well as attend your reading.
- Before any healing can commence, you are required to fill in a form to confirm your contact details, medical history and doctor’s contact information, declaring any medication and illnesses, and then sign, print and date a disclaimer. This information is protected by the Data Protection Act and will not be shared or discussed unless written consent has been provided.